You are an eligible JBNQA beneficiary
- Beneficiary number is required to submit an Application for Financial / Educational Assistance.
- If you do not have this number, contact the Band Membership Clerk of the Community you are affiliated with.
You have determined which post-secondary schools and programs you want to apply for
- The educational institutions must be recognized by the government authorities.
- The programs must be accredited (programs leading to certificate, diploma, university degrees).
You applied for admission in the program of studies that you have chosen
How to Apply
There are 2 ways to apply for Financial / Educational Assistance at the Cree School Board’s Post Secondary Student Services :
B. Complete an Application Form for Financial / Educational Assistance [PDF].
Paper application forms are also available at:
- CSB Secondary Schools;
- CSB Administrative Office;
- CSB Adult Education Centres;
- Cree Nation of Washaw-Sibi;
- MoCreebec Council of the Cree Nation;
- Native Friendship Centres of Val d’Or;
- Native Friendship Centre of Senneterre.
Return the completed application form by mail to:Cree School Board – Post Secondary Student Services
1440 Ste-Catherine St. West, Suite #400
Please note faxed or emailed application will not be accepted.
The application deadlines for Financial / Educational Assistance are:
- March 1st for programs starting in the Fall;
- October 1st for programs starting in the Winter;
- Three (3) months in advance to any other official starting date (apply on paper application only).
Mailed application forms must be “post-marked” no later than the application deadline dates.
Online applications can be submitted until 23:59 on the day of the application deadlines.
An acknowledgement letter including a listing of required supporting documents will be sent to you.