Consult the list of programs dates and locations
- Drive a truck with 2 axles and whose net weight is 4,500 kg or more
- Drive a truck with 3 or more axles
- Drive either of the above vehicles that is:
- Hauling a trailer or semi-trailer and which is only used to transport equipment, tools or furnishings as part of its permanent equipment, and whose net weight is greater than 2,000 kg but less than 4,500 kg;
- Hauling a trailer or semi-trailer whose net weight is less than 2,000 kg.
- Diploma: Truck Driver's Licence (Class 3)
- Hours: 330
- Transport truck drivers (NOC 7511)
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
Must hold a secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent.
Must be at least 16 years of age on September 30 of the current school year and have earned secondary III credits in the language of instruction, a second language and mathematics in the programs of study established by the Minister, or have been granted recognition of equivalent learning.
Must be at least 18 years of age upon entry into the program and have the following functional prerequisites: Have successfully completed the general development test and the specific prerequisites listed in the table below for the desired program, or have been granted recognition of equivalent learning.
N.B.: For programs of study in this category, students may continue their general education courses concurrently with their vocational training if they have earned secondary III credits in the language of instruction, a second language and mathematics in the programs established by the Minister, or if they are at least 18 years of age and have successfully completed the general development test (GDT).
Hold a class 5 driver’s licence for at least the last 24 months
Have no more than 3 demerit points
|Language of instruction||Mathematics|