The Coordinator of Professional Development manages the programs and resources related to teacher training and other personnel:
- develops and administers training programs for Cree and non-Cree teachers, professionals, Principals, Vice-Principals and support personnel.
- assists in the development of policies and procedures of the programs offered by the department of Professional Development.
- supports the personnel of the department by supervising respective duties.
- monitors and evaluates performance of all teacher trainees in the Teacher Training Program.
- collaborates with other departments in Education Services to provide services as required.